2008年12月3日星期三

my poor experience

after coming back from excited trip -genting --> kl--> taiping --> ipoh --> jb(tmn U) ---> singapore --> jb(tmn U), i felt so tired and happy.. maybe i should post some picture but i dont have camera...
start from 25/11, i tried my very best to look for the part time job. i did ask 3 pharmacy, 2 clinic and 4 promoter in 3days. however they all rejected me, the reason i received --> "we wan full timer" feeling so sad now.. i tot i can earn some extra money during holiday, now need to become a rice worm at home.
so cham...

1 条评论:

时间 2008年12月3日 02:41 , Blogger 神经死猴子 说...

Hahahaha, you really should take some pics (handphone quality also better than nothing gua..).

My parents forbade me to work part time, sigh, yet another rice worm. Check out that website I show you, good luck. =3

 

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页