2008年12月4日星期四

Our Christmas song

I know this is rather 欠扁, but nevertheless, it's our version of Jingle Bells. XDDDDDDDDD
Dashing through the snow
In a one horse open sleigh
Pa tripped over Santa Claus
Falling all the way
Bells on Chiu's tail ring
Making Siew Ling bright
What fun it is to ride and sing
A crazy song tonight

Oh.. Jingle bells
Huey Chee smells
Ma laid an egg
Hammu thinks that Mei Sam stink
and Munkee says "oy vey"!
I left out quite a number of people... I'm really sorry, my brain isn't functioning very well at the moment due to lack of sleep. Modify the song to your taste... Hahaha, all the best to everyone of you, may you have a good year ahead.

Oh btw, there's a promotion by ZEN (a subsidiary of Secret Recipe), BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!! RM52 for a 1kg cake, available at all ZEN outlets!! So yay, anyone buying? I'll be getting one this Sunday but I have not decided which flavours to take. =3

Recommend me something?

小的, I still owe you a birthday gift, do come over and I give you cake (but not the whole cake la)!!! =D Promise!

标签:

1 条评论:

时间 2008年12月10日 01:14 , Blogger chin 说...

Dear "drunk" monkey:

你果然欠扁,不想活了吧?!哈哈!
下次要听你唱这首christmas song啊。hehe...

预祝你圣诞快乐。Merry Christmas.:P

 

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页