2009年6月28日星期日

Work...

Today's gathering was cancelled... oh well... there'll always be a next time. 妈, 小爸, SL, we're waiting for you guys.

A little update... since 妈 said that nobody writes here anymore:

I gained weight... am now 47.8kg and my total body fat is around 24%!!!!!

And I mistook TWO GUYS for girls... swear that I'll put on my glasses while going into the gym area and pasar malam.. @__@ Now those guys will probably think that I like them or something... ( ̄へ ̄)

My job is pretty ok, I won't say that it's the best job in the world but from my previous experience (from my last company), this is heavenly awesome, I get tons of creative freedom, get to work with events, media, nice working hours and tons of free stuffs.

But like my housemate said, I am a workaholic, so yea, even though my boss doesn't expect me to hand in my work fast or work overtime or complete them at home... I always do the leftovers at home. ~__~

I need a cure, so I'm speding my free time at home drawing crap again... >.>;; though not tonight, am still researching for stuffs to use for my work. Blah.

Somebody save me!

..and good night!
(人-ω-)。o.゚。*・★Good Night★・*。゚o。(-ω-人)

标签: , ,

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页