2009年2月6日星期五

Hi there

It's been so quiet here, what's up guys? How's life? How's uni/work? I hope it isn't weighing you all down with crazy assignment and thesises and extra credit workloads.. I apologize for posting in English as my stupid antique computer is incapable of Chinese text inputs. :P

CNY was fun, thanks a lot guys, it's always nice to have you all around. ^__^

Someone from my (soon-to-be) office called up to tell me that Monday is a holiday and I need not go to work. XDD Good timing man! it's the first day of work and I'm told that I need not work! Hahaha!

Anyways, here's my update, you guys better write something, the Chiu is complaining that nobody writes at all. Haha, the poor Meow Ranger (please don't wear your underwear OUTSIDE!), I miss you all. =3 *hugs*

标签: , , , ,

1 条评论:

时间 2009年2月7日 20:47 , Blogger 猫战士 说...

hey.
nobody will wear underwear outside except d pervert superman u know?
haha
where u online?
thought u won't be online until going back to kl
lov u always...muacks

 

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页