2010年1月8日星期五

t'is the new beginning.

But tell me, did you sail across the sun?
Did you make it to the milky way to see the lights all faded
and that heaven's overrated

But tell me, did the wind sweep you off your feet?
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day
And head back to the milky way?




Hi all... I apologize for not being able to write in mandarin, would've really love to but my mandarin suck la.

I guess we've all cross a decade into the millennium, 2009 was a great year, much happened for all of me. I've met almost all sorts of people I've never imagined to have existed around me, watch a company prosper and bankrupt (though it hasn't been declared officially yet... ), learnt a lot and gained much weight too. 

The past year really taught me a much, I've learnt that no matter what our eastern culture teaches us, it's always best express how you feel, people can't read mind and those who keep things to themselves will always end up ruining things. Too many times have I missed the opportunity to express how I feel about certain things, certain people, guess I've broken a heart or two, hurt someone, disappointed many, and for that I apologize sincerely. I've also learnt that you only live once, and since life's unpredictable... grab every chance you have (ie opportunity for a good job, feeling lucky to buy TOTO ect). I realised that though I do not regret what I've done in the past, I regret things that I have NOT DONE, and if I still won't do them now I may not get to do it ever again.

Life short, so live it to the fullest, take things with a pinch of salt and greet it always, with a sincere smile.

The journey, though distance and destination unknown, would still need to be carried on. Might as well make the best of it? :D

2010 is a new year, but this won't be a new me... might be an upgraded version but will not be a "new" person... Still, a very belated greeting to all. :)

...and everyone thinks this suits me. D:

What a silly post this is. >.<

标签: ,

2 条评论:

时间 2010年1月8日 13:14 , Blogger Hou 说...

but your English are good among of all of us.
we fight together to done what we NOT DONE yet.
we upgrade version together!!!
女兒,you are grow :')

2009 to me... also is a large change...
Family, friends, career, my mindset, job,...

 
时间 2010年1月9日 00:24 , Blogger 神经死猴子 说...

Haha, ma, you're always so encouraging. :) My English can kill birds la... too many grammatical errors. >.>

Yea, we work hard together!!! We have all grown up la. Your change is the biggest, at least that's what I think. =D

 

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页