2008年12月14日星期日

ALONE ALONE ALONE!!!!!


Being ALONE in the college is not an easy job for me. Can you ever imagine the days when nobody talks to you, having every meal ALONE, staying in the room ALONE for whole day during weekend?

Tell you, that’s what I’d gone through during the whole sem break. Everyday, every night, I don’t know what I’m going to do after lab. Even when I turned on the laptop and started online, I was only staring at the screen but nothing crossed my mind at that moment.

I wondering, am I going to be ALONE too in the years I further studies in somewhere else?
The answer is definitely: YES

Now should be the best time for me to get used to it. Nobody can walk with me in the road of my future. Since I’d chosen it, I’d to be well prepared to take it on my own.

My dreams can never come to an end. When a dream comes true, another will be generated. Then I have to continue striving to pursue my dreams. So let’s fighting for our dreams.

The pic above is the decoration of Christmas in Mid valley using lots of Christmas tree and all were studded with glitzy and glittering ornament. But I hate the clown in the middle, seems like the personification of evil, smiling in that way… Haha…

4 条评论:

时间 2008年12月14日 13:48 , Blogger 神经死猴子 说...

*pats* My dear octopus is out of town for a few days and I'm already feeling the effects of being left alone at home. =.= I feel your pain, I really do.

I doubt that you'll be that "alone", just bare in mind that you have friends and family supporting you (even though they're away) and you'll feel better. =3

Clowns are evil, full stop. >D I suffer from Coulrophobia... so yea. *hugs* Enjoy your holiday!

 
时间 2008年12月14日 13:54 , Blogger 神经死猴子 说...

Those decors are beautiful btw, MV always have nice decors, I'll post up the ones in Pavilion soon. =3

You went there alone?

 
时间 2008年12月14日 16:30 , Blogger ZezE 说...

haha.. no la, so far i havent been any shopping mall alone..
coz i'm so blur,
always get lost in the mall..
hehe...

 
时间 2008年12月15日 15:57 , Blogger 猫战士 说...

小宝,
不要感到寂寞。。。
大宝会一直在你后面为你打气。。。
请不要看向后面,因为你看不到我。。。
哈哈哈。。。

加油哦~
大宝也是一个人在沙巴。。。

我会为你祷告的
希望你快快就找到合适的人陪你一起走接下来的路。。。

加油~

 

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页